Free your voice and communicate with greater ease and expression
Is Speech Coaching Right for You?
- Does your voice fatigue easily?
- Do you have trouble projecting your voice in crowds?
- Do you feel tension in your throat when you speak?
- Do you feel limited because of your speaking voice?
- Do you lose your voice in front of other people?
- Are you unhappy with the sound of your voice?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, speech coaching can help. The right training can help you improve your tone, clarity, resonance, volume, and give you the freedom you need to be more expressive. Bentley Voice Studio works with actors, teachers, business professionals, and public speakers all over the world via Zoom, Skype, and FaceTime.
Lessons are tailored to the needs of each client and skills and exercises can be applied to scripts, speeches, presentations, conversation, text, or anything involving the voice.
“The difference Ian makes in my ability to take command of my voice is shocking. This guy is the reason I’m not in the market for an LA-based Vocal Coach as long as he remains willing to teach online. Actor friends take note.”
– Timothy R., Actor, Los Angeles, CA